Monday, March 23, 2020

Take a Deep Breath--Away From People

Yeah, I get it...COVID-19 is here. Wash your hands, shave your face (guys and gals), shave your arms (Ibid), and keep the virus at bay. Folks, this is not the first time our country has battled an unseen enemy, but it is the first time we have seen it in our lifetime.

What can you do to help? Stay away from people. Wash your hands and arms frequently. Wear gloves to cut down on cross-contamination. Don't be a douche-hoarder. Yeah, that's important. Our elders and medical brothers/sisters need our support, not our ebay/Amazon has-beens.

Check on your neighbors--this is critical. Be leaders, not sheep like most I know. The flock is heavy today, but it struggles to find the cream that rises to the top. Don't be the assberry that hangs behind hoping for a solid wipe and promising prayer.

I love you all. I don't want to attend your funeral. I don't want to contribute to your chosen charitable organization because you are on your deathbed. Don't put me in that position. No...I prefer to see your political posts that are contrary to mine, your manbun that I laugh at, and your skinny jeans that I wished I fit into.

Guys, I want you to be here because I hate your point of view, and because this world needs your perspective and mine.

Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Censorship

 If 2020 has taught us anything it is the power of popular opinion can sway most anyone into doing things and taking action when they should...