Thursday, August 4, 2016

It's Time to Take a Stand!

Like most people, I grumble and gripe about things my government does or doesn't do.  More often than not I post sarcastic and snide remarks about their candid disregard for laws and the American Constitution.  Yeah, I'm that guy, but there comes a point where the grumbling must stop and action must begin.

Let me say, first and foremost, we are still a nation of laws and relative peace.  While I support the people's right to rebel against our government, I am an avid supporter of peaceful protest and insisting our voices be heard by our elected officials.


It has recently been reported that the Obama administration, and more specifically the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) have begun illegally collecting names and addresses of legal firearm owners.  This database is not only immoral, it's illegal! 


My fellow Americans: I'm asking you to take this step--sign the petition below, and continue sharing it (not just once...not just twice) until President Barrack Obama is forced to respond and destroy this illegal list of law abiding citizens who happily and legally exercise their right to keep and bear arms.  Your help is needed, and I cannot stress enough how important it is to make our voices heard.  Send this to your elected officials; let them know we will not sit idly by while they continue to shred the very paper upon which our rights were promised by the Founders of this greatest country in the world!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Censorship

 If 2020 has taught us anything it is the power of popular opinion can sway most anyone into doing things and taking action when they should...