Thursday, September 29, 2011

My first attempt at blogging

As most folks who own a computer realize, blogging is a 21st century creation and has been embraced by millions.  And as usual, I'm bringing up the rear when it comes to fads or waves either real or electronic.  I just really have no interest in doing what the general public does, but much to my dismay, I find myself drawn by the unknown and eventually come around to what everyone else is thinking--some of the time anyway.

I elected to start this blog to support my writing endeavors, especially that of my planned book which will be entitled, naturally, That Reminds Me of a Time....

Of course, I will probably return to this page to discuss whatever comes to mind, whether it be personal, political or just to slander someone I don't care for.  No matter the reason, I will give a concerted effort to make my presence known in the cyber world of blogging. 

I may occasionally cross over to martial arts ramblings, personal protection advice, offer up some personal travel experience or just mindlessly blather on about nothing like Michael Jackson leaving his drug dealing doctor a personal message.

Hopefully, as I learn how to navigate and use the various features offered on blogspot, the look, feel and "sound" will become much better.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Social Media and Censorship

 If 2020 has taught us anything it is the power of popular opinion can sway most anyone into doing things and taking action when they should...