Friday, February 24, 2012

the grays abducted me......

Ever watch those UFO shows on History or TLC?  I think the abductions really happen and believe some of the grays may have actually extracted human female eggs, fertilized them with ET semen, incubated the fetuses then released them into our population.

How do I know this to be true?  I work with some of these hybrid alien/humanoids, and have associated their behavior with something other than worldly.  I can't possibly begin to understand their rationale, nor grasp their goals, other than sapping my brain cells for use in another alien being.

Sometimes their large, charcoal eyes peer deeply into my soul and pry into my mind.  Other times I feel like they are attempting to extract my rectum without any sort of anaesthetic.  And yet at other times I feel like I'm being sucked into their ship never to return home, but find myself suddenly slammed back to earth after they are finished with their invasive procedures.  I continue to search for hidden micro chips surgically implanted into my body.

I wonder why humans insisted on building beacons for the grays like Stone Hinge, the Giza pyramids, Chichanitza, Machu Pichu?  Were they calling their parents home, beckoning them to return to Earth subsequently allowing them the opportunity to continue their manipulation of my mind and body?

Can't the grays just leave me alone?

Does anyone understand what I'm going through here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Censorship

 If 2020 has taught us anything it is the power of popular opinion can sway most anyone into doing things and taking action when they should...